Army Chief Come mathura but U.P CM not come



Army Chief General came to Sherpur in Mathura for meetest martyr hemraj family
member.he visited the home of one of the two Indian soldiers who were killed by
Pakistani army at Loc on last week.

"This is not other family too but my family too So I have come to meet my family
member,"General Singh said as he meet the family of Lance Naik Hemraj Singh
in his village Sherpur in Mathura.

Now The U.P people asking that why U.P Cheif Minister Akhilesh Yadav not
come to mathura ,meet Martyr Lance Naik Hemraj Singh Family Mamber and
not visit his village where state Akhilesh Yadav made a CM.




Popular posts from this blog

All Gopiya & live thing weeping when Lord Krishna had gone Mathura with Akrura.

My goal wait only me not ways.

UP Voice ,Only need BJP Govt.