90 lakh thanks ,Master Blaster tells FB Fans

90 Lakh  Thanks, Master Blaster tells 'FB' Fans.it show that Tendulkar touch to heart own Fans.
Sir Sachin Tendulkar thanked Fans for the support he got new energy for his career.

We pray to god , Tendulkar has achieved all his dream which he deserve in his career.

Sachin Tendulkar faced his  limited-overs career but he say his heart is still  with the team
exceeded confidence that India would give best performance  in the ODI series.


"Even though I am not part of the team now, my heart is always with the team. I will support
 the team all the way", Sachin said during  his first interaction with the media after his retirement
from " ODIs".

he will always make great cricketer and also good man .he is idol cricketer and man for all us.





Popular posts from this blog

All Gopiya & live thing weeping when Lord Krishna had gone Mathura with Akrura.

My goal wait only me not ways.

UP Voice ,Only need BJP Govt.